Davisville Yonge Clinics welcomes you for in-person physiotherapy, chiropractic and massage therapy appointments.
We continue to ask that you self-screen before you book an appointment. Please do not come for an appointment if you have any of the common symptoms of Covid-19 (new or worsening cough, difficulty breathing, fever) or feel unwell.
We ask all patients to wear a mask. If you forget to bring one, we can supply one for a nominal charge. Please dispose of your mask at home.
We are taking the following precautions:
- All staff will be wearing a mask.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Practitioners follow hand washing procedures and sanitization of tables before each visit. We do not wear gloves but you can wear gloves if you choose.
- We are staggering patient appointment times to minimize contact.
- We strive to avoid wait time by asking you to arrive on time and by taking you to a treatment room right away.
- The front desk now has a barrier. The desk and Moneris machine are wiped down after each patient use.
- We have installed partitions between our waiting room seats.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected twice a day.
- All non-essential items have been removed from the waiting area. Please bring your own water.
- The washrooms are outside of our clinic, so use all precautions when using the communal washrooms.
We continue to offer virtual appointments or telephone consultation if you feel more comfortable with this form of treatment. Please use your judgment or we would be happy to discuss this with you.